There are two pools in the Club, one is a general pool and another is a baby pool. The general pool is a twenty-five meters pool with four lanes.
|SWIMMING COACHING||FEES||CGST @ 9%||SGST @ 9%||Total|
|SWIMMING||FEES||CGST @ 9%||SGST @ 9%||Total|
|DAILY NON MEM.||72||6||6||85|
|Monday||Tuesday to Friday|
|6 to 11 am||Full pool open||6 to 11 am||Full pool open|
|11 am to 3 pm||Pool closed||11 am to 2 pm||AVM School coaching|
|3 to 6 pm||Half pool open||2 to 3 pm||Pool closed|
|3:45 to 6 pm||Regular coaching||3 to 6 pm||Half pool open|
|6 to 7:30 pm||Advanced coaching||3:45 to 6 pm||Regular coaching|
|1 Hour Booking||150||50||Advanced coaching|
|7:30 to 8:30 pm||For child U/18||6 to 7:30 pm||For child U/18|
|7:30 to 10 pm||Full pool open||7:30 pm to 8:30 pm||Full pool open|
|6 am to 2 pm||Full pool open||6 am to 2 pm||Full pool open|
|2 to 3 pm||Pool closed||2 to 3 pm||Pool closed|
|3 to 6 pm||Half pool open||3 to 8:30 pm||For child U/18|
|3:45 to 6 pm||Regular coaching||3 to 6 pm||Full pool open|
|6 to 7:30 pm||Advanced coaching|
|7:30 to 8:30 pm||For child U/18|
|7:30 to 10 pm||Full pool open|
Pool Fees & Rules
- Swimming pool is available for members and their guests.
- All swimmers below 18 years of age can avail swimming facilities only till 8:30 pm.
- Those above 18 can use the pool till 10 pm.
- The Club has contributed to creating swimmers who have established their presence at the international, national and state-level tournaments.
- Open swimming tournament is organized by the Club under the auspices of GMAAA every year.
- Members and their Guests should enter the pool at their own risk.
- Children below the age of 12 years must be accompanied by their parents at all times./li>
- No child wearing diapers will be allowed in the pool.
- Do not enter the pool if suffering from skin infection or contagious disease.
- Swimmers shall be in proper swimming attire as per the standard rule.
- Swimmers with undergarments, bermudas and short pants will not be allowed in the pool.
- Playing any games or use of any toys/balls/coins etc. is strictly prohibited in the pool.
- No persons are allowed with footwear/shoes near the pool area.
- Swimmers should not apply Soap, Oil, Powder, make-up or have Oil Massage before entering the pool.
- Swimmer with hair longer than shoulders shall wear a cap.
- Swimmers should have Shower & Footbath before entering the Pool.
- Do not contaminate water in any manner.
- Do not use sitting benches for Sun-bathing or drying clothes.
- No eatables or beverages other than Sports drink will be allowed near the pool area.
- Members are requested to follow the timing schedule displayed on the notice board.
- Members and their guests are requested to co-operate with the officials incase of any discrepancy.
- Membership of the department shall be available for periods of monthly, quarterly, half - yearly and yearly.
- No refund of any kind shall be made once the member opts for particular period.
- The fees applicable during the current financial year shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Guests are allowed only 2 times in a week i.e. 8 times in a month.