The Club's teams participate in inter-club tournaments like G. D. Birla Veterans Tournament and the Motiram Cup for Men and Women. The Club is active in and organizes junior and senior district/state level selection tournments.
GST APPLICABLE @ 18%
WITH EFFECT FROM 01ST JULY 2017, THE NEW RATES ARE AS UNDER:
|BADMINTON||FEES||CGST @ 9%||SGST @ 9%||TOTAL|
|MEMBER PER HOUR (BOOKING)||182||16||16||215|
|MEMBER PER HOUR (OPEN TIMING)||30||3||3||35|
|GUEST PER HOUR (OPEN TIMING)||59||5||5||70|
|CORPORATE PER HOUR||500||45||45||590|
|MEM. COACHING - BEGINNERS (MONTHLY)||1,800||1,62||162||2,124|
|NON-MEM. COACHING - BEGINNERS (MONTHLY)||3,250||293||293||3,835|
|COACHING - ADVANCE (MONTHLY)||3,000||270||270||3,540|
The Club provides for one badminton court with wooden flooring. Located on the first floor, the court is available for members and their guests.
Court booking timings: 10 am to 5 pm and 8 pm to 10 pm. Members can book the court on an hourly basis. Bookings can be done during office hours at the booking counter on the ground floor.
Admission for Badminton Coaching will be on first-come-first-served basis.
Coaching for Beginners is available on Monday. Wednesday and Friday between 6 and 8 pm.
Coaching for Intermediate is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday between 6 and 8 pm.
Coaching for Advance is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday between 3 and 5 pm.
Guest are permitted only twice in a week, i.e. 8 times in a month Facility of the marker to play with members is available at Rs 10 per game of 20 minutes Male members have to wear T-shirts and shorts, which is compulsory.
(Shorts do not include bermudas/cut jeans.) Lady members have to wear tops, shorts or salwar/pants Only rubber-soled shoes (non-marking shoes) are allowed All subsidiary rules of the Club are applicable.
Rules & Regulations
- Members of the MIG Cricket Club desirous of becoming members of the badminton dept. shall do so by filling the form provided by the department.
- Fees of the department shall be available for on daily, monthly, quarterly, half - yearly and yearly basis.
- No refund of any kind shall be made once the member opts for particular period.
- The fees applicable during the current financial year shall be displayed on the notice board.
3. Conditions and time of play
- Badminton Court remains open between 6 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
- The playing time available are displayed on the notice board of the department.
- A member playing in both sessions will have to pay guest fees for the second session as applicable.
- Tossing of shuttle for warm – up shall be allowed for maximum 60 seconds only.
- A person shall not be introduced as a guest in the department for more than 8 times in a month by any member or members. This rule is applicable to the guests who are not the members our Club.
- The guest charges shall be displayed on the notice board.
- The guest slip must be signed by the member before the guests commence his play.
5. Dress code
- It shall be compulsory for the male members to wear T-shirts and shorts which do not include Bermudas/cut jeans.
- Ladies group members shall wear predominantly tops and salwar/pants or shorts.
- Only rubber sole shoes are allowed.
- Only rubber sole shoes are allowed as shown in the picture below:
- ONLY GUM SOLE SHOES ALLOWED ON THE COURT
- THE GUM SOLE SHOES DOES NOT LEAVE MARKS UPON A HARD COURT SURFACE.
- THE GUM SOLE HEATS UP AS YOU PLAY, PROVIDING ADDITIONAL GRIP.
- PLEASE MAINTAIN THE DECORUM OF THE COURT.
- SHOES SOLES THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED ON COURT
- Shuttlecocks shall be brought by the members.
- No eatables/drinks shall be consumed in the badminton hall. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- In case of any difficulty in interpretation of these rules the clarification may be sought from the sub-committee of the department. The Gen. Secretary of the Club shall be empowered to take necessary action against the members who are involved in act of indiscipline of misbehaviour, suspending them from the department from a period more than seven days. Any further action, if required shall be considered by the sub-committee and forwarded to the Managing Committee for approval.
8. Members /Guests can utilize the services of maker, if 2nd player in case of singles or 4th player in case of doubles, in not available. In such case an amount of Rs 10/- per game or 20 minutes as the case may be, will have to be paid towards the service of the marker
9. Badminton Maker has been instructed to ensure that Members/Guests strictly follow the rules